- Germany 1925–1955: The People and the State
- International Relations 1918–c.2001
- The USA 1945–1974: The People and the State
Structured learning – effortless delivery!
Prepare your students for the all-exam-based 2016 GCSE specification with these large banks of topic-by-topic questions. Ideal for identifying gaps in knowledge in class, homework or as revision in time for exams!
Exposes students to the types of questions they could meet in an exam – including source-based questions.
- Engages your class with a range of question formats including mind maps, timeline tasks and match-ups
- Includes a detailed user-friendly mark scheme for easy marking
- Provided in both write-on ‘practice-exam’ and ‘question-only’ formats
- PLUS peer-assessment sheets – great for AfL
Very useful for homework tasks and monitoring student progress. Easy to assess. Accessible to all students. – R Bailey, HoD & Independent Reviewer
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.