Comprehensive project packs based around popular, contemporary target-language films and culturally rich regions. This carefully written, authentic and engaging target-language material is the perfect way to teach common KS3 topics and language – and meet the requirements of the new National Curriculum!
Each resource contains:
- ready-made scheme of work with clear outcomes, AfL and cross-curricular links where relevant
- structured lesson plans – including starters, mains, plenaries and homeworks
- student worksheets
- end-of-project revision and assessment lesson
- full answers make for quick and easy teacher-, peer- and self-marking
- Available for Years 7, 8 and 9, with further differentiation within each pack – supports those who struggle while stretching the brightest; suitable for any class!
- Fun, varied and original activities capture students’ interest while allowing practice of all four main skills. Aural, visual and kinaesthetic tasks appeal to learners of all types.
Exploring… Galicia (year 9)
Had enough of the usual Spanish sights? This pack will be a breath of fresh air in any Spanish lesson. With a Celtic background, one of the most stunning coastlines in Europe, and over 4,000 fiestas celebrated every year, Galicia – the ‘land of a thousand rivers’ – will intrigue and interest your students, developing their language skills ready for the new GCSE and widening their cultural knowledge.
‘Fabulous!It enables students to familiarise themselves with key vocabulary and sentence structures, as well as develop their reading skills. I am very pleased to see an element of translation, in line wth the new GCSE specs. I really like how authentic the texts are, in particular the recipes. I really like the listening activity on immigration. The assessment is really varied and it allows students to be assessed not only in terms of their knowledge of the region but also their vocabulary and skill.’ – R Bravo, Spanish Teacher and Independent Reviewer
Price is £59 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.