A wide range of engaging classroom activities for the Scottish National Level 6 specification: Political Systems. 24+ activities to help students understand key elements of each political system.
A variety of ‘pick-up-and-go’ activities!
1. Keyword-based activities:
Three types of keyword activity based around a glossary for each subtopic.
- Excellent overview of the topic – helps build confidence and familiarity with need-to-know concepts and institutions
- Easy differentiation – e.g. crosswords for your most able and match-ups for your least
2. Classroom activities:
For use as starters, plenaries or main activities, from timelines to comparison grids, debates to card sorting.
- A wide variety of activities to engage students of different learning styles
- Effortless differentiation – activities to challenge the most able
- Comparative activities aid key exam skills by comparing the systems of the UK, EU, USA or Scotland
- Teacher’s notes and suggested answers for every activity – fits into any classroom with minimum fuss
Other Resource Banks are available in the range for the Scottish Nationals: Level 6: Political Theory
The resource makes it extremely easy to plan lessons and helps with revision periods… The range of learning styles catered for means all students will be engaged in the topic. – V Smith, Teacher and Independent Reviewer (previous edn.)
Price is £39 each — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.