Fully up to date following the 2015 General Election.
Ensure students are fully prepared with this comprehensive pack. For every Edexcel topic, the fantastic dual focus supports effective revision:
All key facts and concepts condensed into concise, student-friendly bullet points.
- Engaging revision – photos, diagrams and revised up-to-the-minute examples
- Varied activities break up revision – including AfL tasks
- Encourages analysis and evaluation with ‘pros and cons’ to learn
Broken-down practice questions build the exam skills students need to achieve high grades in their AS exam, and prepare for A2.
- ‘Exam Owl’ clearly outlines key technique points – specific to the 5-, 10- and 25-mark Edexcel questions
- Regular exam-style questions with model answers and examiner commentary
2016 Edition Unit 1 includes:
- Fully revised with updated facts, figures including the 2015 General Election and 2014 MEP Elections
- Fresh analysis on key issues in the UK and Europe – including the Scottish Referendum, austerity politics, and Labour, from Miliband to Corbyn
2016 Edition Unit 2 includes:
- The mayoral elections and referendums, police crime commissioners, and the impact of the EU from 2011–2016
- More on devolution, not only in Scotland but the proposal of ‘English votes for English laws’
- Proposed changes to the constitution including House of Lords reform, MP select committees and the Boundary Commission
- New thinking on replacing the Human Rights Act with a British ‘Bill of Rights’.
This resource perfectly matches the specification and covers everything that they have covered this year.The tasks chosen have been selected carefully and with the updated knowledge and information included, this should serve the needs of classroom teachers of UK Politics well in the coming year especially with the updated political landscape.This resource is a good accompaniment for the resources given to students in their lessons and would be excellent for the students to look at and revise at home, as well as bringing it into class to use during both revision and essay planning lessons. – D Taborda, Teacher and Independent Reviewer
I think this is a solid revision aid. The author has done a good job condensing a substantial amount of information into a (relatively) short revision pack…. It provides useful examples and discusses how to answer questions in a way which is not covered by the standard textbook so it should be useful backup for students preparing for their exams. – G Welch, Teacher and Independent Reviewer
Price is £69 each — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.