These packs provide a wide range of innovative and stimulating classroom activities designed specifically to cover key topics for the 2016 Edexcel GCSE specification! Each resource contains 20–30 ‘pick-up-and-go’ activities that fit into your lessons and develop vital historical skills.
A wide variety of activities for students…
- Each core activity covers a clear specification point and in specification order – develops students’ knowledge and understanding of the period in a logical way
- Extension ‘discussion points’ challenge students and develop second-order historical concepts – vital for accessing top marks in the exam
- Four types of keyword activity for every topic with student-friendly definitions for each term – help build confidence and familiarity with need-to-know figures and events
- Timeline activity provides a fantastic visual overview of the time period ¬– great at both the start and end of the course!
… that fit in easily with any lesson!
- Clear teacher instructions for each task including suggested timings – easy to apply in the classroom
- Most activities need no preparation – perfect for cover lessons or starter and plenary tasks
- Answers provided, great for AfL or instant classroom feedback!
I was happy with the variety of activities presented to the Learners. The Resource will prove very useful in consolidating knowledge as well as developing research skills. The strength of this excellent activity is in the requirement for Learners to think about the significance of the responses – N Stanley, Teacher and Independent Reviewer
Price is £59 each — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.