12 topical case studies per theme supported with activities and exam-style questions. Covers the new 2015 AS and A Level Edexcel Economics A Themes 1–4 in specification order. Reinforce student learning by investigating UK and international economic issues from UK sugar tax (Theme 1) to Venezuela’s inflation problem (Theme 4). Use these as stimuli for class discussion, self-contained homeworks, or springboards for students’ independent revision for the new exams!
- Assortment of up-to-date stimulus material to grip students’ interest from alcohol pricing to Brexit
- Packed with engaging activities including short-answer and open-response ‘evaluation’ questions – helps students apply economic theory to contemporary examples
- Exam-style questions – great practice of the different question-types students will meet in the exam
- High-quality diagrams and graphs – helpful as visual aids and handy for exam answers!
- Detailed mark scheme for all questions and activities
- Targeted quantitative skills questions throughout!
‘Excellent… I liked everything including the activities and exam style questions and answers which will help students make sense of the material… Gives students a reminder of the basic ideas in a real world context (always good for helping longer term memory) which they can practice their understanding instead of thinking they know stuff when they have completed some notes or spider diagrams they really can find out if they know the material.’– F Beran, Economics Teacher & Independent Reviewer
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.