Liven up Law lessons with 24 expertly-animated PowerPoint presentations, covering each OCR Law topic in detail. Supported with 236 carefully-selected case studies, plus quizzes and discussion points.
The core presentation provides an exciting overview of the course. You can choose to go into depth with case study links and exam relevant discussion questions. Provides the ideal basis for lessons – and great for revision too!
Deliver engaging lessons…
- Lively animation and quirky humour liven up ‘dry’ topics– perfect for visual learners and lower ability
- Detailed teachers notes for each presentation – carefully designed to help you deliver each topic with ease
- Comprehensive case summary links allow you the freedom to tailor lessons to their learning needs – better than ‘simple narrative’ PowerPoints
…and provide excellent revision!
- Infographic slides are clear concise and consistent in style –memorable explanations of every topic
- Revision quizzes for both AS topics test students core knowledge – provided in two formats for both verbal or written quizzes
- Discussion slides summarise pros and cons – great for structuring exam questions
Useful Builds up from simple to more complex thus enabling all to follow. It also allows for a teaching pace to suit the group plus chance to question/discuss each stage clearly. Easy to use. A great time saver for teachers.
a rather quirky, visual, innovative, colourful, crisp and nicely presented resource which could be used by students for revision purposes in particular. It is wonderfully presented, dynamic and visual.
This is an excellent resource – one of the best I have seen. It is colourful and very engaging. The pictures add humour to what students often consider dull subjects. The visual element is excellent, as it allows for memory triggers that lists etc. just don’t do.Would you purchasing this resource? Yes, absolutely! I think it’s an excellent visual aid for students and perfect for revision periods. – M Sims, Teacher and Independent Reviewer
Price is £59+VAT — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.