Inject pace into your Psychology lessons with these packs of pick-up-and-teach starter and plenary activities for the 2015 specification. Complete with teacher’s notes and instructions. Consolidate and extend learning in class with topic-specific write-on activities from memory-recall experiments for Memory to brain and neuron annotation tasks for Biopsychology.
- Perfectly matched to new AOs
- Ideal blend of individual, paired, small-group and whole-class activities
- Engaging activities appeal to and motivate different learning styles!
- All answers provided – great for AfL and speedy peer assessment
- Patient scenarios
- Fill in the gaps
- Multiple-choice questions
This is a strong resource, ample practical activity to target core areas of the subject and to expand knowledge. The diverse range of activities will appeal to a range of learning styles. The use of tweets is a modern approach to learning and will appeal to younger and more mature students alike. – S McManus, Teacher and Independent Reviewer
Price is £34 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.