Comprehensive project packs based around popular, contemporary target-language films and culturally rich regions. This carefully written, authentic and engaging target-language material is the perfect way to teach common KS3 topics and language – and meet the requirements of the new National Curriculum!
Each resource contains
- ready-made scheme of work with clear outcomes, AfL and cross-curricular links where relevant
- structured lesson plans – including starters, mains, plenaries and homeworks
- student worksheets
- end-of-project revision and assessment lesson
- full answers make for quick and easy teacher-, peer- and self-marking
- Available for Years 7, 8 and 9, with further differentiation within each pack – supports those who struggle while stretching the brightest; suitable for any class!
- Fun, varied and original activities capture students’ interest while allowing practice of all four main skills. Aural, visual and kinaesthetic tasks appeal to learners of all types.
Accompanying PowerPoints with colourful images support the delivery of tasks and provide visual stimulation for Valencia
Exploring… Valencia (year 7)
Take your students on a journey through this famously beautiful Spanish city. Explore its remarkable architecture, delicious cuisine and the famous festival Las Fallas, all the while covering common KS3 topics.
‘Well done, this is a fantastic resource! (…) I particularly like that there is assessment at the end of each section, which is really handy to track student progress. I like the links with the different cross-curricular areas and the range of topics covered.’ – R Bravo, KS3 Teacher and Independent Reviewer
‘I thought it was an excellent resource, clearly laid out with ready-made lesson plans. The entire resource is clearly related to year 7 topics and is a good and inventive way to cover them all. I like the good use of Spanish websites, such as RTVE for the weather forecast in unit 1 and also the BBC for Spanish language videos- very motivating! I love the self-evaluation box at the end of some units which would encourage students to reflect on their learning. I liked most of peer assessment exercises, such as “I know this because…” Again this is reflective learning.’ – J I Ermina, Spanish Teacher and Examiner and Independent Reviewer
Price is £59 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.