Let your students have fun with language!
A pack of eight original, genre-based short stories, plays and poems designed to enthuse and enable students across KS3. With a wealth of differentiated pre- and post-reading activities, these imaginative and unique texts promise authentic reading material at the perfect level.
- Fun, inventive and relatable texts to engage and motivate students – no dry textbook style!
- For every text:
- Pre-reading activities provide context and enable understanding
- Post-reading activities break story down into bite-sized chunks and encourage students to exploit their new-found knowledge
- Vocabulary builders, comprehension questions, translation practice, creative tasks and more!
- Popular genres pique students’ interest
- Fully differentiated – supports weaker students while stretching the most able
- Includes full translations of texts and answers to all tasks
Fully geared towards the new National Curriculum, these texts introduce students to higher echelons of language while building on what they already know. Also great preparation for the new GCSE’s!
I REALLY liked this resource. I believe it would really appeal to a young audience and I would be really keen to use this with my classes. I think they would really enjoy it and be fascinated by its ‘off the wall’ stories and facts.I think this is a really well thought out resource which WILL appeal to young people in KS3 and will give them a springboard and the confidence to create their own poems and their own short plays. Very well done to the author!’ – A Scigliano, MFL Teacher and Independent Reviewer of 6113
Price is £49 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.