Lead your students to exam success with this complete teaching pack, featuring: a detailed scheme of work, comprehensive lesson plans, student-friendly notes and engaging activities to cover every aspect of the new 2015 specification.
Everything you need…
- Complete and comprehensive notes with full coverage of the new specification
- Regular and varied activities engage students with different learning styles to consolidate learning
- Recap questions ensure students retain key information
- Exam-style activities focus on key exam skills, including source skills
- Packed full of illustrations, tables, sources and diagrams so your students never lose interest
- Key terms defined throughout
…Planned out for you!
- Detailed lesson plans, including starters and plenaries
- Ready-made worksheets support extension tasks – answers provided
- Clear scheme of work so you can be sure the specification is covered
This is a strong resource and certainly incredibly useful to any teacher and student of the topic. In particular for those new to the topic as a teacher it provides some strong aspects detailed below. Good overall guidance for teachers to ensure that discussion and analysis is central to the learning. A very strong resource. I would recommend. – J Cooper, teacher and Independent Reviewer.
The division into lessons is useful and the mix of questions and summary tasks are a good feature of this resource. The opportunities for analysis and discussion helps develop these essential skills at AS level and these are woven quite nicely into resource within each section. The resource can be used both in class or as set tasks for homework/revision. The resource matches the specification well and covers all aspects that the student would need to aid their success in this unit. – N ashworth, Teacher and Independent Reviewer
Price is £119 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.