Inject pace into your Psychology lessons with these packs of pick-up-and-teach starter and plenary activities for the 2015 specification. Complete with teacher’s notes and instructions. Consolidate and extend learning in class with topic-specific write-on activities from memory-recall experiments for Memory to brain and neuron annotation tasks for Biopsychology.
- Perfectly matched to new AOs
- Ideal blend of individual, paired, small-group and whole-class activities
- Engaging activities appeal to and motivate different learning styles!
- All answers provided – great for AfL and speedy peer assessment
- MatStarters and Plenaries A Level AQA: Topic 9: Relationshipsch-up
- Patient scenarios
- Fill in the gaps
- Multiple-choice questions
I really liked this resource – the activities were aimed at just the right level for an introduction to the topic for A level students, and the instructions were straightforward for each of the activities… I like that the resources are easy to photocopy and each one is only on one sheet – just the right length. There is a good balance of different types of activities – tables, gap fillers, spider diagrams and spaces for students to do their own drawings. I think this resource matches the new specification really well… already looking forward to using it in class! – S Smale, Teacher and Independent Reviewer (on similar resource in range)
Price is £34 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.