Let your students have fun with language!
A pack of eight original, genre-based short stories, plays and poems designed to enthuse and enable students across KS3. With a wealth of differentiated pre- and post-reading activities, these imaginative and unique texts promise authentic reading material at the perfect level.
- Fun, inventive and relatable texts to engage and motivate students – no dry textbook style!
- For every text:
- Pre-reading activities provide context and enable understanding
- Post-reading activities break story down into bite-sized chunks and encourage students to exploit their new-found knowledge
- Vocabulary builders, comprehension questions, translation practice, creative tasks and more!
- Popular genres pique students’ interest
- Fully differentiated – supports weaker students while stretching the most able
- Includes full translations of texts and answers to all tasks
Fully geared towards the new National Curriculum, these texts introduce students to higher echelons of language while building on what they already know. Also great preparation for the new GCSE’s!
‘The educational value is in the authenticity of the texts. It feels like texts that pupils in France would study in order to learn more about their own language. Grammar is covered in reference to its use in the text, showing the pupils how it should be used. The style of the resource encourages independent learning by structuring the exercises and leading the pupil through the activities. The opportunities for research also encourages independent learning and wider topics including history.’ – V Pick, Head of French and Independent Reviewer
Price is £49 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.