Inject pace into your Psychology lessons with these packs of pick-up-and-teach starter and plenary activities for the 2015 specification. Complete with teacher’s notes and instructions. Consolidate and extend learning in class with topic-specific write-on activities from memory-recall experiments for Memory to brain and neuron annotation tasks for Biopsychology.
- Perfectly matched to new AOs
- Ideal blend of individual, paired, small-group and whole-class activities
- Engaging activities appeal to and motivate different learning styles!
- All answers provided – great for AfL and speedy peer assessment
- Patient scenarios
- Fill in the gaps
- Multiple-choice questions
Well organised with a range of activities to suit different learning styles and different levels of learning. It contains activities to enhance and review basic understanding of each subject area and goes on to ensure that the knowledge acquired can be applied by asking for personal examples. There are activities that encourage reflection and debate also. – S O’Malley, Lecturer and Independent Reviewer on other resource in range
Price is £34 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.