Packed with cultural and historical facts and perfect for late KS3 or early GCSE preparation. Accessible coverage of a fantastically wide range of enticing topics- from the Cathars in Middle Ages through the paintings of Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec to the modern music group Zabda and Toulouse’s famous rugby club!
Comprehensive project pack based a around popular, contemporary target-language
culturally rich region. This carefully written, authentic and engaging target-language material is the perfect way to teach common KS3 topics and language – and meet the requirements of the new National Curriculum!
- ready-made scheme of work with clear outcomes, AfL and cross-curricular links where relevant
- structured lesson plans – including starters, mains, plenaries and homeworks
- student worksheets
- end-of-project revision and assessment lesson
- full answers make for quick and easy teacher-, peer- and self-marking
- Available for Year 9, with further differentiation within – supports those who struggle while stretching the brightest; suitable for any class!
- Fun, varied and original activities capture students’ interest while allowing practice of all four main skills. Aural, visual and kinaesthetic tasks appeal to learners of all types.
Accompanying PowerPoints with colourful images support the delivery of tasks and provide visual stimulation
Price is £59 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.