Set text for: AQA | Edexcel | Eduqas
Engross your whole class in literary study with Willy Russell’s captivating tale of class, fate and family. Scene-by-scene notes ensure familiarity with the action, while charming illustrations and useful tasks encourage students to engage with the text.
- Walkthrough – Build understanding of the chosen text with insightful and relevant commentary and analysis. All chapters are concisely summarised, then examined in detail.
- Whole-text Analysis – Explores: Characterisation • Relationships • Setting • Themes • Ideas and Messages • Language • Form • Structure • Context
- Indicative Content – Supports teaching by ensuring all key areas are covered.
Woven into the analysis throughout you will find:
- Discussion prompts to encourage debate and individual interpretation
- Active learning tasks to deepen understanding
- Extended essay questions for excellent exam practice
- Key term definitions to ensure students grasp difficult concepts
- Student-friendly plot summary
- Key term glossary
- Further reading
- Original illustrations
“Extremely valuable to both students and teachers alike. The educational value of this resource is very high, due to the level of detail and context which is included. I will definitely purchase it for my students.” – J Harding, English Teacher and Independent Reviewer
Price is £59 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.