Engage your students with every topic of 2016 WJEC GCSE specification with these lively Activity Packs containing instructions, worksheets, self-assessment sheets and answers. Each resource contains 10 structured activities. A great way to for students to explore each topic while developing their research and communication skills.
Easy to use!
- Perfectly structured to each spec point
- Teachers Instructions and Student Instructions make delivery a breeze
- Pull out the necessary worksheets and integrate into your lesson plans
- Suitable for quick starters through to full lessons, including homework options!
- Limited planning time required – ideal for cover lessons
‘Engages learners of all abilities and learning preferences’ – E Johns, Head of Geography
- Range of individual, small-group or whole-class activities
- Covers a range of VAK learning styles
- Differentiated: Supports lower- and challenges higher-ability students
Plus! PowerPoint slides on CD to add extra visual stimuli!
‘Useful for teachers to integrate into their schemes of work, providing frameworks for tasks which direct students learning well.’
– E Johns, Head of Geography & Independent Reviewer
Price is £44 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.