- Tricky Questions for AQA Economics: Year 1 Microeconomics
- Tricky Questions for AQA Economics: Year 1 Macroeconomics
Carefully constructed multiple-choice question bank, designed to challenge even your brightest students. Importantly includes student-friendly explanations of why each answer is right or wrong.
- Particular focus on trickiest concepts of the specification
- Clear diagrams throughout
All questions provided in two formats:
- Starter questions in PowerPoint: ask students to vote on the answer – a great springboard for discussion!
- Write-on worksheets to accompany PowerPoints or as stand-alone activities
“it is always useful to have more multiple choice questions to practice with. I like the idea of the accompanying powerpoint too as this make the resources more useable… It helps students (and teachers) to think about the topics. By getting the students to explain the answers it helps to deepen their understanding… I enjoyed doing all the questions and thinking about the answers. Some of the questions were very tricky and I think they give challenge to students.” – C Richards, Economics Teacher & Independent Reviewer
“Very good, wide range of questions. Good explanations of the options, did not just give the correct answer… I liked the range and the difficulty of the questions.” – G Wainwright, Economics Teacher & Independent Reviewer
Price is from £59 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.