Inject pace into your Psychology lessons with these packs of pick-up-and-teach starter and plenary activities for the 2015 specification. Complete with teacher’s notes and instructions. Consolidate and extend learning in class with topic-specific write-on activities from memory-recall experiments for Memory to brain and neuron annotation tasks for Biopsychology.
- Perfectly matched to new AOs
- Ideal blend of individual, paired, small-group and whole-class activities
- Engaging activities appeal to and motivate different learning styles!
- All answers provided – great for AfL and speedy peer assessment
- Patient scenarios
- Fill in the gaps
- Multiple-choice questions
Overall I think there is a really good variety of activities which are presented well and clearly linked to the specification. – M Ransom, Teacher and Independent Reviewer on other resource in range (6186)
Price is £34 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.