Fully up to date following the 2015 General Election. 4th Edition (2016)
|This engaging student-friendly companion covers the whole of the specification order, giving students comprehensive study support in the classroom and at home.
Supporting your students has never been so EASY!
4th Edition 2016 Unit 1 includes:
- Fully revised with updated facts, figures including the 2015 General Election and 2014 MEP Elections
- Fresh analysis on key issues in the UK and Europe – including the Scottish Referendum, austerity politics, and Labour, from Miliband to Corbyn
- The mayoral elections and referendums, police crime commissioners, and the impact of the EU from 2011–2016
- More on devolution, not only in Scotland but the proposal of ‘English votes for English laws’
- Proposed changes to the constitution including House of Lords reform, MP select committees and the Boundary Commission
- New thinking on replacing the Human Rights Act with a British ‘Bill of Rights’.
Excellent updating for the 2015 election and accompanying stats… The introductory section on parties and party system has been updated intelligently and with good effect. – R Cochlin, Author of the previous edition
Price is £64 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.