Carefully constructed multiple-choice question bank, designed to challenge even your brightest students. Importantly includes student-friendly explanations of why each answer is right or wrong.
- Particular focus on trickiest concepts of the specification
- Clear diagrams throughout
All questions provided in two formats:
- Starter questions in PowerPoint: ask students to vote on the answer – a great springboard for discussion!
- Write-on worksheets to accompany PowerPoints or as stand-alone activities
Superb constructive feedback on each question, including:
- how to avoid typical errors
- how to use diagrams and formulae
- how to remove red herrings from your decision-making
It will make the clever ones think and help glue the trickiest bits of theory into their heads. – Frank Beran, Economics Teacher & Independent Reviewer
Price is £59 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.