Packs of eight original, genre-based short stories, plays and poems designed to enthuse and enable students across KS3. With a wealth of differentiated pre- and post-reading activities, these imaginative and unique texts promise authentic reading material at the perfect level.
- Fun, inventive and relatable texts to engage and motivate students – no dry textbook style!
- For every text:
- Pre-reading activities provide context and enable understanding
- Post-reading activities break story down into bite-sized chunks and encourage students to exploit their new-found knowledge
- Vocabulary builders, comprehension questions, translation practice, creative tasks and more!
- Popular genres pique students’ interest
- Fully differentiated – supports weaker students while stretching the most able
- Includes full translations of texts and answers to all tasks
Fully geared towards the new National Curriculum, these texts introduce students to higher echelons of language while building on what they already know. Also great preparation for the new GCSE’s!
‘I thought it was an excellent resource, clearly laid out and with lots of good grammar exercises and short and motivating stories. It is a good and inventive way to motivate students of German.I liked the fact that the stories were original, motivating and imaginative and they can appeal to young teenagers, thanks to the dragons, princesses, treasure hunts etc. I also liked the grammar exercises, such as the Present tense , comparatives, finding the right meaning for some words from the text, etc. I like the use of glossaries with useful vocabulary to accompany each task and multiple choice questions etc.’ – J Ermina, MFL Teacher and Examiner and Independent Reviewer
Price is £59 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.