Set text for: AQA | Edexcel | OCR | Eduqas
Guide your class through this timeless novel with concise, clear commentary and a brilliantly structured approach.
Compelling activities and features, such as a mind map of key relationships, keep students interested – and regular exam practice keeps them on task.
- Walkthrough – Build understanding of the chosen text with insightful and relevant commentary and analysis. All chapters are concisely summarised, then examined in detail.
- Whole-text Analysis – Explores: Characterisation • Relationships • Setting • Themes • Ideas and Messages • Language • Form • Structure • Context
- Indicative Content – Ensures all key content is covered. Great support for busy teachers!
Woven into the analysis throughout you will find:
- Discussion prompts to encourage debate and individual interpretation
- Active learning tasks to deepen understanding
- Essay tips and questions for excellent exam practice
- Key term definitions and ‘did you know?’ boxes to ensure students grasp difficult concepts
- Student-friendly plot summary
- Key term glossary
- Further reading
- Original illustrations
“Provides a comprehensive study of the novel – lots of excellent work. Incredibly thorough with lots of detail and some interesting tasks. Particularly liked the analysis section for each chapter and the defining of difficult words… I also like the active reading tasks. PLENTY to fit the new specification. Overall – this is an excellent resource… Please pass on my compliments to the author.” – N Boyce, Examiner and Independent Reviewer
Price is £59 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.