Set text for: AQA | Edexcel | OCR | Eduqas
There is plenty for your students to enjoy in Shakespeare’s Scottish play – delve into themes such as ambition, aggression and the supernatural.
This comprehensive resource ensures students have a detailed knowledge of every scene to prepare them for any exam question that comes their way.
- Walkthrough – Build understanding of the chosen text with insightful and relevant commentary and analysis. All chapters are concisely summarised, then examined in detail.
- Whole-text Analysis – Explores: Characterisation • Relationships • Setting • Themes • Ideas and Messages • Language • Form • Structure • Context
Woven into the analysis throughout you will find:
- Discussion prompts to encourage debate and individual interpretation
- Active learning tasks to deepen understanding
- Extended essay questions for excellent exam practice
- Student-friendly plot summary
- Key term glossary
- Original illustrations
Includes Suggested answers are provided for questions and activities.
“Thank you for such a detailed resource – I could imagine making very good use of it! The scene by scene analysis is very effective, particularly for the more able pupils… The analysis acts as a form of modelling as well, showing pupils how to embed and utilise quotations effectively. The debate points and active learning tasks direct the pupils’ thinking to ensure a full and rich understanding of the text. The glossary of key terms at the end is excellent support for less able pupils.” – S Owen, English Teacher and Indpendent Reviewer
Price is £59 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.