Separate versions available for Rugby, Football & Tennis
- Supporting non-specialists and student teachers
- Directing TAs working with targeted groups
- Encouraging leadership and independent learning
Dynamic and illustrated resource packs specifically written for the new National Curriculum, designed to inspire and physically develop students’ skills, techniques, tactics and strategies as they progress to becoming competent and literate sports performers.
Carefully structured into three distinct sections:
- Technique cards
Illustrated step-by-step guides to all the core skills for each sport. Differentiated into ‘Easy’, ‘Intermediate’ and ‘Advanced’ techniques
- Practice cards
Differentiated drills and games engage students in analysing and applying skills through direct competition
- Tactic and Strategy cards
Multidimensional activities to improve tactical and strategic awareness through critical reflection
- Striking illustrations and diagrams help learners get their head around core skills, drills and games
- Clear aims, student-friendly instructions, equipment lists and key rules encourage independence
- ‘Analytical’ questions encourage learners to step back, assess and analyse performance
- ‘Match day’ questions enable students to apply skills and tactics to competitive situations, developing their awareness
” I consider the pack would be an excellent resource for teachers especially if not ‘rugby’ specialists. I found the ‘analysing performance’ and ‘match day’ questions posed to be excellent idea and thought provoking and clearly a link to improving performance. In general really like these cards. The layout is excellent and the game related suggestions are first rate” – I Minto, PE Teacher and Level 4 Rugby Coach
Price is £54 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.