Concise yet comprehensive coverage of the 2014 specification. Accessible explanations of the arguments – helping students engage with challenging anthology texts. Focus on ‘doing philosophy’, with concise breakdown and analysis of the arguments.
- Starter activities to get students thinking immediately
- Activities and discussion questions throughout – lots of options for engaging students in the material!
- Quick quizzes – a fun and easy way to remember key facts for the exam
- Photocopy and give out to students, either as a complete course booklet or individual handouts
- Key terms explained throughout – ideal for the new-style exam questions
- Answers included
“A very good resource. It is better than the set textbook (approved by AQA) written by Michael Lacewing. It is more appealing to and accessible for students. I liked the activities, the glossary and the layout. It included some good visual imagery for those students who are visual learners.”
– K Parham, Lecturer in Philosophy & Independent Reviewer
Price is £74 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.