Separate versions available for Rugby, Football & Tennis
Dynamic and illustrated resource packs specifically written for the new National Curriculum, designed to inspire and physically develop students’ skills, techniques, tactics and strategies as they progress to becoming competent and literate sports performers.
- Supporting non-specialists and student teachers
- Directing TAs working with targeted groups
- Encouraging leadership and independent learning
Carefully structured into three distinct sections:
- Technique cards
Illustrated step-by-step guides to all the core skills for each sport. Differentiated into ‘Easy’, ‘Intermediate’ and ‘Advanced’ techniques
- Practice cards
Differentiated drills and games engage students in analysing and applying skills through direct competition
- Tactic and Strategy cards
Multidimensional activities to improve tactical and strategic awareness through critical reflection
- Striking illustrations and diagrams help learners get their head around core skills, drills and games
- Clear aims, student-friendly instructions, equipment lists and key rules encourage independence
- ‘Analytical’ questions encourage learners to step back, assess and analyse performance
- ‘Match day’ questions enable students to apply skills and tactics to competitive situations, developing their awareness
“The standout feature in my opinion is the ‘1st half, 2nd half’ etc format. This allows for routines to be in-built into the lesson, progress checks to be made and differentiations to be implemented. It is dynamic and not one dimensional…Cards allow for student-led practice which is something that Ofsted will be looking out for in PE for sure.” – P Kilroy, PE teacher and Independent Reviewer.
Price is £54 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.