Comprehensive notes go beyond the textbooks with relevant, real-life examples that students can really relate to. Brimming with graphs and diagrams that engage visual learners and get students thinking like economists!
Prepare for exam success:
- Exam Tips pages set out how each AO is awarded and highlight evaluation points – great for students looking for A*!
- ‘Be Careful!’ boxes highlight common exam mistakes
- Accessible, student-friendly notes on every topic
- Highly structured, with learning objectives and references to related topics for synopticity
- Regular questions and activities reinforce learning – including exam-style questions
- Key terms defined throughout, plus a complete glossary to consolidate knowledge
- ‘Learn More’ activities: further study for the most able
This resource helps students have clear structured notes and is an excellent reference tool for them. It has educational value in that it has review questions and a separate answers section. This allows students to apply their notes to key questions on the topic… Particularly useful for weaker students so that they have clear structured notes. It also has parts teachers can use for class resources e.g. exam style questions… I liked the fact that key terms are highlighted clearly in a box and that “common mistakes” are also highlighted. Another good aspect is the “exam style” questions section which can be very useful because there are separate questions and answers. This can be used for setting as homework or plenary class tasks… The resource matches the AQA specification perfectly, using the correct learning objectives at the start of each section.” – B Bohane, Head of Business & Economics, Independent Reviewer
Price is £69 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.