Escape the classroom and breathe new life into exam preparation with this perfect companion to the Pre-Release Scenario Pack!
15 carefully selected practical activities to engage and familiarise students in the Section B pre-release scenario. Each practical activity is great for kinaesthetic learners and contains:
- Relevant and concise aims – link practical activities to essential specification content.
- Scenario Questions encourage detailed understanding and application of the scenario – perfect for this summer’s exam!
- Structured write-on student worksheets enable clear student feedback.
Why do I need both packs?
With the Practical Activities Pack you can benefit from:
- More choice in your teaching approaches
- Opportunities to target more learning styles
- Methods to motivate students where needed
- A break from the classroom
“I really like it… very suitable for kinaesthetic learners! A wide variety of tasks to select from – lots of key topic areas addressed including very popular examination topics as well as some of the more challenging areas. This is a valuable resource that would benefit and improve learning of the key content areas of the specification in an engaging and focused manner using the medium they like and the reason they chose PE in the first place!” – R Devlin, Director of Learning PE and Independent Reviewer.
Price is £34 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.