Fully understand what examiners are looking for with this guide focused on maximising performance in the new A2 exam. Bursting with exam-style questions, graded sample answers and constructive examiner commentary – ideal for classwork, homework or intensive revision sessions.
- ‘How to answer’ sections on each question from 3- to 25-markers
- 35 exam-style questions of every type, each with multiple sample answers at different levels
- Structured AfL activities prompt students to take advice on board and build exam skills independently
- Well-informed commentary for every answer from an experienced teacher and examiner!
- Covers every topic of the new 2014 AQA spec
- Student-friendly advice on precision, conciseness, and the Philosophy AOs – building confidence and effective exam technique
- Great assessment for learning – students compare their answers with samples and commentary and see exactly where to improve!
“A valuable guide for the student to a new examination syllabus and question paper on Philosophy Ethics. It gives students the opportunity to think very carefully about the depth they have to go into to achieve full marks… accessible guide for the student which offers them questions not available elsewhere… students can see the wide range of possible questions. Also, the possible answers to questions are confidence boosting to students unsure of what is expected of them, at least in terms of the depth and quality of answer they give… The resource offers students a confidence boosting insight into the Mark Scheme and what is expected of them in terms of quality of answer. The resource will challenge those students who have not prepared well and warn them of the difficulty of achieving a pass grade. The resource will get the student to think about length, structure and quality of the answer for each type of question… it takes you methodically through the different types of questions beginning with the 3 mark to the 25 mark questions… It matches perfectly the way the examination is structured.” – A Dulston, Philosophy Teacher & Independent Reviewer
Price is £59 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.