Comprehensive notes go beyond the textbooks with relevant, real-life examples that students can really relate to. Brimming with graphs and diagrams that engage visual learners and get students thinking like economists!
- Accessible, student-friendly notes on every topic
- Highly structured, with learning objectives and references to related topics for synopticity
- Regular questions and activities reinforce learning – including exam-style questions
- Key terms defined throughout, plus a complete glossary to consolidate knowledge
- ‘Learn More’ activities: further study for the most able
Prepare for exam success:
- Exam Tips pages set out how each AO is awarded and highlight evaluation points – great for students looking for A*!
- ‘Be Careful!’ boxes highlight common exam mistakes
‘I particularly liked the way the learning objectives are identified at the start of each section, so it’s easy to link to the specification. I liked the study tips that give some useful hints on how to approach questions. I also liked the fact that key words were highlighted bold… It’s particularly useful for weaker students that want organised notes.’ – B Bohane, Head of Business & Economics, Independent Reviewer
Price is £74 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.