Set text for: AQA | Edexcel | OCR | Eduqas
Leave no stone unturned when studying Romeo and Juliet with this brilliantly comprehensive guide.
Students will be prepared for any question with detailed yet accessible analysis, regular tasks, and engaging features such as a table of key relationships.
- Walkthrough – Build understanding of the chosen text with insightful and relevant commentary and analysis. All chapters are concisely summarised, then examined in detail.
- Whole-text Analysis – Explores: Characterisation • Relationships • Setting • Themes • Ideas and Messages • Language • Form • Structure • Context
- Indicative Content – Ensures all key content is covered. Great support for busy teachers!
Woven into the analysis throughout you will find:
- Discussion prompts to encourage debate and individual interpretation
- Active learning tasks to deepen understanding
- Extended essay questions for excellent exam practice
Includes suggested answers to relevant tasks.
- Student-friendly plot summary
- Key term glossary
- Further reading
- Original illustrations
“Excellent, with thorough guidance and knowledge of the play. I liked the plot, language analysis and dramatic impact with examples. It enables teachers to study the plot of the play with specific references to the Assessment Objectives… [these] are clearly stated and adhered to with work sheets to ensure that targets are met. A detailed resource… very useful for teaching Romeo and Juliet.” – S Fallon, English Teacher and Independent Reviewer
Price is £74 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.