Give your KS3 students a head start with this ready-to-use pack of informative handouts and activities. Student-friendly content provides an ideal stepping stone from KS3 to GCSE – a perfect lead-in for the 2015 specifications or for those teaching a three-year GCSE course.
- Scene summaries and concise notes ensure a well-rounded understanding of the play as a whole
- Engage all learning styles with varied and differentiated tasks for each act and the whole play
- GCSE-style essay questions and a focus on key quotations pave the way for exam success
- Develop those all-important writing skills with essay-writing tips and an annotated model answer
- Accompanying notes from an experienced teacher include ideas for differentiation and answers to cut your preparation time
‘It’s all there – makes the teaching of the text very easy! It’s well designed, with a full range of activities to suit a range of ages and, more importantly, a range of abilities. This is one of its real strengths – too many resources are targeted only at the top end. I’m grateful for a resource I can use from Set 1 to Set 4.’ – Penglais English Dept, Independent Reviewer
‘The act by act tasks are simply ready to go- a real time saver for the busy teacher!’ – R Goulds, HoD, Independent Reviewer
Price is £79 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.