A brilliant idea designed to support weaker students. Students have to read their textbook/notes to complete a grid of questions in specification order. Progressive structure encourages students to work through a topic logically, helping them grasp the basics before tackling the applied questions.
A godsend for students who find it difficult to absorb information in class and for the less willing. Leads to active learning, identification of key points and the structuring of information.
- Particularly supports ‘hands-on’ learners who need to write information down to absorb it
- An easy-to-set, yet valuable homework
- Requires minimal preparation and interaction from the teacher – great for cover lessons!
- Result! Revision notes – with full spec coverage!
Cross-referenced to approved textbooks for new spec:
- AQA Biology, A Level Year 1 and AS (Oxford, 2015)
- AQA A-Level Biology, Year 1 and AS (Hodder, 2015)
Includes key skills for practicals and Maths
‘These learning grids are fantastic! There is no doubt that students who use them prior to lessons gain higher grades than they normally would.’ – P Simmons, Teacher and Independent Reviewer
‘Clear and easy to use. Good range of questions relating specifically to required practicals. I really like the questions on microscopy.’ – L Marsh, Teacher and Independent Reviewer
Price is £34/£44 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.