Let your students have fun with language!
Select your genre:
- Science Fiction
- Historical Fiction
A pack of eight original, genre-based short stories, plays and poems designed to enthuse and enable students across KS3. With a wealth of differentiated pre- and post-reading activities, these imaginative and unique texts promise authentic reading material at the perfect level.
- Fun, inventive and relatable texts to engage and motivate students – no dry textbook style!
- For every text:
- Pre-reading activities provide context and enable understanding
- Post-reading activities break story down into bite-sized chunks and encourage students to exploit their new-found knowledge
- Vocabulary builders, comprehension questions, translation practice, creative tasks and more!
- Popular genres pique students’ interest
- Fully differentiated – supports weaker students while stretching the most able
- Includes full translations of texts and answers to all tasks
Fully geared towards the new National Curriculum, these texts introduce students to higher echelons of language while building on what they already know. Also great preparation for the new GCSE’s!
‘An excellent resource! The stories are intriguing, exciting and attractive to Yr 9 readers. The differentiation of activities throughout this resource is excellent. The coding allows both the teacher and the pupil to identify the level of each activity quickly and there is extension material for the more able. This resource is very enjoyable, it enhances learning and it certainly meets the requirements of new KS3 Curriculum.’ – F Di Piazza, Head of MFL and Independent Reviewer
Price is £59 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.