American (quarter-note, eighth-note) and British (crotchet, quaver) versions available
Better than ever! The perfect companion for study and revision of the Bach and Kodály set works. Written by an experienced teacher and senior examiner, this guide fully supports Section A of the Musical Perception exam for Standard and Higher Level.
- For each piece:
- Relevant background information with biography of the composer places the music in context
- Clear, detailed and manageable bar-by-bar analysis, fully illustrated with musical examples, guides students through the piece
- Engaging questions and activities with answers encourage independent revision and score study
- In-depth comparison of the two set works supports higher-level students
- Packed with brand new features! ❶ Key term glossary, ❷ Helpful exam guidance, ❸ Practice questions and ❹ Sample answers will ensure thorough preparation.
“The resource is a welcome and much needed package of support material for the target course and students… and could become central to every IB diploma student’s core study in Unit 6. The many different student activities are designed to encourage individual engagement with the works.” – P Baker, Examiner and Independent Reviewer
“Detailed and accurate analyses of the set works. The guide and the tips are very useful and will help students grapple with these works more effectively and efficiently. The tasks provide a range of challenges for students and will help increase their depth of understanding.” – M Hewitt, Examiner and Independent Reviewer
Price is £59 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.