- Patient scenarios
- Fill in the gaps
- Multiple-choice questions
Inject pace into your Psychology lessons with these packs of pick-up-and-teach starter and plenary activities for the 2015 specification. Complete with teacher’s notes and instructions. Consolidate and extend learning in class with topic-specific write-on activities from memory-recall experiments for Memory to brain and neuron annotation tasks for Biopsychology.
- Perfectly matched to new AOs
- Ideal blend of individual, paired, small-group and whole-class activities
- Engaging activities appeal to and motivate different learning styles!
- All answers provided – great for AfL and speedy peer assessment