- Notes on each aspect required for Unit G154: Consent
- Exercises to reinforce understanding – with answers – supported by Case Studies
- Practice exam paper using the pre-released sources with mark scheme and model answers
- Fully clued-up on the sources – highlights key points from each source and explains how and when they can be applied
- Fully prepared for the exam – fantastic structure:
- Sample exam questions; point-by-point breakdown of how to answer well – ensuring student success;
- Model answers
- Examiner’s commentary allowing students to get into the examiner’s mind!
‘Overall this resource is very informative and has a wide variety of in-depth case law. A strong point of the resource is it sets the foundations of learning it covers all aspects of consent. This ensures the students have the fundamental knowledge to understand consent.’ – A Hepple, Teacher and Independent Reviewer
Price is £69 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.