KS3 Learning Grids also available for:
- Glaciation, Hydrology & Coasts
- Rocks, Weathering & Soils
- Weather & Climate
- Population & Urbanisation
Students have to read their textbook/notes to complete a grid of questions based on a sub-topic of the learning criteria. Cross-referenced to the most popular KS3 textbooks and ZigZagEducation Teaching Packs to ensure a structured reading of the text.
- Minimal preparation for the teacher — great for cover lessons!
- An easy-to-set, yet valuable homework option.
- Results in a set of comprehensive revision notes.
- Covers all textbook content.
A godsend for those students who find learning difficult and motivates the less willing.
- The structured method of learning grids is of great value to students, especially if they find it difficult to absorb all the information in class.
- Case study specific learning grids make perfect factsheets for revision.
- Engaging diagrams break up text and engage visual learners.
“The concept of this resource is good. It could be very valuable as a regular homework activity either to reinforce learning or to create a ‘flipped-classroom’. I can also see value in this resource in providing appropriate and worthwhile work for cover lessons.” – R. Dialino, Teacher & Independent Reviewer.
Price is £59 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.