Ready-to-use research tasks, worksheets, background information and practice exam questions ensure comprehensive understanding of this defining piece of twentieth-century literature. Students will get to know Die Verwandlung inside out and be fully prepared for the speaking and writing exams. The structure offers the perfect balance between guided classwork and independent study:
- Before: Introductory tasks covering Franz Kafka and the history of the novella give students a solid foundation from which to begin their study.
- During: In-depth exploration and analysis of the text ensures thorough understanding. Students consolidate their textual knowledge while critically examining aspects such as characters, themes and narrative techniques.
- Packed with example analyses and possible interpretations to encourage students to critically evaluate.
- Activities include: vocabulary, comprehension, translation, grammar, discussion, research and writing.
- After: Exam-style oral and essay questions help students to apply what they have learnt. Example essay and conversation prompt discussion of successful essay technique.
‘I love the introduction both for teachers and students. It really brings the resource alive. I like the question and answer sections for each chapter. This resource is extremely useful for both syllabi I teach.’ – C Parker, German Teacher and Independent Reviewer
Price is £99 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.