This detailed and stimulating resource will guide students through Orwell’s ever-popular novella. Animal Farm contains elements to engage all abilities, with the straightforward and enjoyable story carrying deeper social comment.
- Walkthrough – Build understanding of the chosen text with insightful and relevant commentary and analysis. All chapters are concisely summarised, then examined in detail.
- Whole-text Analysis – Explores: Characterisation • Relationships • Setting • Themes • Allegory • Language • Form • Structure • Context
- Exam Preparation – Get ready for the exams with invaluable revision aids to consolidate knowledge of plot, characters and historical context. Practice questions and annotated sample essays with mark schemes included for AQA, Edexcel and OCR.
Woven into the analysis throughout you will find:
- Discussion prompts to encourage debate and individual interpretation – with suggested points to cover
- Active learning tasks to deepen understanding
- Extended essay questions for excellent exam practice
- Plus! Student-friendly plot summary and original illustrations
‘Contains lots of useful information and is structured in a brilliant way, easy for the students to use… It’s all in one place.’
– G Bell, English teacher & satisfied customer (feedback for previous edition)
Price is £79 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.