Launch your lessons into the ‘twittersphere’ with this original and up-to-date activity pack. An exciting and flexible addition to your Scheme of Work – all stand-alone activities can be adapted to your class text or focus. Constructive activities engage students with the texts they are studying and creating. The unique format encourages cross-curricular IT links as well as offering a different perspective on the typical English lesson.
For every activity:
- Teacher’s notes ensure you are prepared for the task
- Activity Guide gives students clear instructions to follow
- ‘What do you reckon?’ prompt question encourages students to reflect
- ‘Go the Extra Metre’ extension task stretches fast finishers
- Fun fact gets students thinking around the topic
- Teacher’s ‘e-safety’ section – helps you consider the implications of using social media in the classroom
- Pro formas so you can adapt the ideas in the pack to your own class
- Reading: Guess the Character – flexible: adapt to your text!
- Writing: Haikus, ‘Twittericks’, Flash Fiction, Adverts, Publishing Blurb, newspaper reports
- Speaking and Listening: Role-play scenarios, debates
- IT Skills: Information gathering
Price is £59 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.