Available for AQA, OCR and Edexcel A
For top marks in Economics, students must get to grips with the maths. Guide your students to success with this comprehensive pack of theory notes, worked examples and practice questions to use in class or as homework. Perfectly matched to the QS annex – all the tools to tackle any calculation!
Essential exam practice
- Packed with original exam-style questions
- Plus full quantitative skills test with a variety of question types from multiple choice to data response
- Answers and A5 booklet included
… for every student!
- Detailed explanations of key terms and concepts in student-friendly language
- Relevant, real-world data – from bus fares to wage growth
- Range of difficulty levels builds weaker learners’ confidence and challenges high achievers
‘The explanations and examples were very clear and would make it easy for someone to understand even if they though they were not that good at maths.’
C Richards, Economics Teacher & Independent Reviewer
‘Multiple choice questions are good practice for the multiple choice element of the exam… Very good workbook, allows for differentiation… I liked the format which covered, specification, overview, example and activity.’
G Wainwright, Economics Teacher & Independent Reviewer
Price is £64 / £69 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.