Ten varied and engaging exercises, each designed to last a single lesson. As students progress through the exercises, they will gain the skills and knowledge needed to develop their own projects with confidence.
Takes students on a journey from basic introduction through to more complex applications – making it suitable for KS3 and KS4.
- feature clear, step-by-step instructions and code explanations
- include extension ideas for differentiation and challenge
- are provided as colour PDFs so that they can be placed on a network and followed on screen (includes HTML menu)
- include difficulty level, learning objectives and prior knowledge to aid planning
INCLUDES WORKED EXAMPLES OF ALL PROJECTS ON CD!
- Game Basics
- Pac-man Game
- Underwater Game
- Monkey Game
- Creating Graphics
- Co-ordinates, Subroutines, Variables and User Input
- Traffic Lights
- Noughts and Crosses
- Lists and Sorting
Price is £79+VAT — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.