- Biodiversity Under Threat
- Water Conflicts
- Bridging the Development Gap
- Superpower Geographies
A brilliant new idea for supporting weaker students. Students have to read their textbook/notes to complete a grid of questions in exact specification order. Cross-referenced to both Nelson Thornes and Philip Allan textbooks to ensure a structured reading of either textbook.
A godsend for those students who find learning difficult and for the less willing. Leads to active learning, identification of key points & the structuring of information.
- The structured method of learning grids is of great value to students, especially if they find it difficult to absorb all the information in class.
- Case study factsheets for all required case studies.
- Fills in the gaps to ensure the whole specification is covered!
- An easy-to-set, yet valuable homework option.
- Requires minimal preparation and interaction from the teacher — great for cover lessons!
- Results in a comprehensive set of revision notes.
Price is £59 each — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.