Let your students have fun with language!
With a wealth of differentiated pre- and post-reading activities, these imaginative and unique texts promise authentic reading material at the perfect level.
- Fun, inventive and relatable texts to engage and motivate students – no dry textbook style!
- For every text:
- Pre-reading activities provide context and enable understanding
- Post-reading activities break story down into bite-sized chunks and encourage students to exploit their new-found knowledge
- Vocabulary builders, comprehension questions, translation practice, creative tasks and more!
- Popular genres pique students’ interest
- Fully differentiated – supports weaker students while stretching the most able
- Includes full translations of texts and answers to all tasks
Fully geared towards the new National Curriculum, these texts introduce students to higher echelons of language while building on what they already know. Also great preparation for the new GCSE’s!
‘I was very impressed- I really like both the level of the texts and the level of exploitation of each text. Each text is very suitable for Y8 pupils and should grab their interest. I think that reading skills are underdeveloped at KS3 and resources that are as well thought-out as this are a big step in the right direction. Before this resource, I would never have considered using such authentic materials with Y8 pupils. it is certainly of the quality I have come to expect from ZigZag resources’ – I Coleman, MFL Teacher and Independent Reviewer
Price is £59 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.