Get your high-flying pupils writing confidently and fluently with this challenging toolkit. Tackles 14 tricky techniques in KS3 writing including structure, complex sentences and comma splicing. Great for starters, plenaries or homeworks – perfect for bridging the gap between KS3 and the new GCSEs.
- Concise notes in clear, student-friendly language
- Packed with useful charts and graphs to illuminate key features of successful writing
- Engaging exercises ensure students retain vital info
- 10 original example texts – from Facebook to Disney – with activities to make language analysis relevant and fun!
- Thought-provoking longer-answer writing tasks reinforce learning
- All new knowledge and skills tested in a final assessment
Includes self-assessment forms to focus students on troublesome areas and answers for easy marking.
‘I was very impressed by the comprehensive nature of this resource. It provides a good classroom resource for supporting students and developing the fundamental skills that they need to meet the demands of the new KS3 and KS4 curriculum.’ – C Webb, Teacher of English and Independent Reviewer
Price is £64 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.