Contains everything students need to create or enhance their own websites!
- An introduction to client-side technologies and the WWW
- 9 progressive chapters combine explanations and tips with example code and a wealth of practical tasks
- Project-style task – consolidates skills covered in Chapters 1-9
- Interactive ‘Try it Out’ tool allows students to test and edit every piece of code in their browser!
- In-depth coverage of the latest standards – HTML5 and CSS3!
- Each chapter is introduced with learning outcomes, prior knowledge and keywords, and finishes with a chapter summary and quiz (answers included)
- The perfect independent learning tool for beginners (or quick reference for the more advanced)
- HTML: Simple HTML
- HTML: Tables, Lists and Divs
- HTML: Forms and iFrames
- CSS: Simple CSS
- CSS: The Box Model, Links, Lists and Tables
- CSS: Layouts
- CSS: Advanced CSS
- CSS3 and HTML5
Provided as ❶ a hard copy in presentation folder and ❷ a collection of PDF files and HTML, made accessible via an intuitive HTML front end.
Price is £129 +VAT — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.