All you need to teach the 2016 set works! Support your students in achieving their potential in the exams with the most thorough and comprehensive guides available. Clear and approachable analysis to engage all A Level students, with plenty of material to extend the most able.
For each set work, the consistent structure makes it easy for students to learn and revise…
Plus! Support for comparison questions: revision notes merged by topic to help make connections, and a wealth of practice questions for every combination of pieces (Instrumental and Vocal Music packs)
- Concise, relevant background information introduces context, style, form and instrumentation without distracting from the analysis
- Detailed and accessible section-by-section commentary breaks the whole work down into manageable parts, with annotated musical examples
- Revision notes summarise key features, covering every musical aspect
- Key musical terms are fully defined in a succinct and student-friendly glossary
- Consolidation questions with answers check learning – ideal for independent learning
- Exam-style questions for each piece give extensive practice – marked model answers show how to achieve top grades
- Tippett: Concerto for Double String Orchestra: movement I
- Webern: Quartet Op. 22: movement I
- Haydn: String Quartet in E flat, Op. 33 No. 2, ‘The Joke’: movement IV
- J. S. Bach: Partita No. 4 in D, BWV 828: Sarabande and Gigue
Price is £89 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.