Case study resource pack for A Level AQA. Up-to-date, contrasting case studies allow students to make comparisons, improving their exam answers.
Case studies specially selected to cover specification requirements:
- Detailed and up-to-date information
- Focus on AQA specification requirements
- Backed up with key geographical information & pointers for further study
Variety of approaches included:
- Activities help students retain the information & empathise with those affected
- Picture springboards with discussion questions engage students with the case study
- Extension questions stretch and challenge your most able students
Essential exam practice included:
- Practice exam questions with mark schemes
- Self/peer assessment grids improve students’ understanding of what makes a good exam answer
- Revision summaries list key facts, causes and impacts for last-minute revision!
Useful explanations of terminology are clearly applied to examples. Good contrast in choice of case study countries with a wide range of content. Comparisons and explanations are in line with those expected in exam answers, therefore provide good models for both content and skills. A large range of issues are contained within the case studies chosen, therefore [this toolkit] can be widely applicable to exam questions. – D. Taylor, Geography Teacher
Price is £69 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.